We've put a fresh and healthy twist on the classic enchilada.
Makes 3 servings (2 enchiladas per serving)
• 6 Low-carb tortillas (La Tortilla Factory)
• 8 oz chicken breast, cooked and cubed
• 1 avocado, pitted and mashed
• 1/2 cup white onion, chopped and grilled
• 1/4 cup salsa
• 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
• 2 tsp hot sauce
• 1 tbsp ground cumin
• 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1 cup enchilada sauce, mild
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bake or boil plain chicken breast. Set aside.
3. Coat an 8"x8" or 9"x9" pan with cooking spray.
4. Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan so the enchiladas don't stick. Set aside.
5. Core avocado and scoop out flesh. Mash with fork.
6. Heat a small frying pan over medium. Coat with cooking spray. Chop white onion and grill until transparent.
6. In a medium-sized bowl combine avocado, Greek yogurt, minced garlic, cumin, hot sauce, and salsa. Add pepper and sea salt if desired.
7. Layer each tortilla with a rationed portion of avocado mixture, cubed chicken, and grilled white onion. Roll up and place side by side in the baking dish.
7. Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce over top, and then bake for up to 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and serve!
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 338 calories, 16.1g total fat, 1.67g saturated fat, 35.27g carbs, 3.51g sugars, 31.42g protein