Cranberry Garlic Baked Chicken
This healthy, easy cranberry garlic chicken recipe will help you eat right without sacrificing your taste buds.
• 4 – 6 oz. skinless chicken breasts
• 1/4 cup Craisins or dried cranberries (unsweetened would be healthier)
• 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
• 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp minced onions
• 1 tsp dried rosemary, dried
• 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt (picked mine up at Costco)
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
• 1/4 tsp minced garlic
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a casserole dish with tinfoil. Coat with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts side by side in the casserole dish (after rinsing and drying).
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in a shallow dish. Using a spoon, spatula, or basting brush apply mixture to the top surface of all chicken breasts. Rub around as needed to make sure its spread evenly.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through (no longer pink in middle when split with a knife).
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 168 calories, 6.06g fat, 6.76g carbs, 23.05g protein