London Broil with Hot Mustard Cream Sauce
Spice up your boring steak dinner with this quick and easy recipe
Makes 4 servings
• 1 lb London Broil or Flank Steak
• 1/2 tbsp chili powder
• sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
• 1/2 tsp minced garlice
• 2 tsp horseradish sauce
• 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Score London Broil on both sides with a knife. Sprinkle a generous amount of chili powder on each side of meat. Dust lightly with ground pepper and sea salt.
3. Broil meat on one side for 8 minutes. Turn it over and broil for another 6 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine non-fat Greek yogurt, horseradish sauce, minced garlic, and dijon mustard.
5. Slather half of cream over one side of London Broil. Continue to broil for 3-4 more minutes.
6. Remove meat from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Slice and serve London Broil with remaining cream sauce.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 202 calories, 9.8g fat, 3.4g carbs, 26.5g protein