Crush Ab Flab
Keep your six-pack intact throughout the holiday season with this challenging core-centric medicine ball workout, demonstrated by IFBB bikini pro Kelsie Burgin
Stability Ball Knee-in
WORKS: ENTIRE CORE, LOWER ABS, SHOULDER STABILITY
• Assume pushup position with your arms straight and your feet on stability ball (A).
• Draw your knees into your chest while slightly raising your hips (B).
• Contract fully until toes remain on ball and return to start position.
• Repeat for two sets of 20 repetitions..
Tip No. 1: To increase the intensity, start with your toes on the ball, then curl it into your chest.
Stability Ball Finger Tap
WORKS: UPPER AND LOWER ABS, INNER THIGHS
Lie on a mat holding a stability ball between your lower legs with your arms stretched overhead (A).
• Raise ball and arms simultaneously.
• Reach up and tap the ball with your fingers, crunching until your shoulder blades are off the floor (B).
• Return back down until ball and hands are six inches off the floor.
• Repeat for three sets of 20 repetitions.